This simple question "How you can afford things?" allows you to have a bigger and bigger dreams. But you must be aware of people who want to kill your dreams. There are people who may innocently or not innocently say things to kill your dreams such as:
- “You cannot do that.”
- “That is too risky. Do you know how many people fail?”
- “Don’t be silly. Where do you come up with such ideas?”
- “If it is such a good idea, why has not someone else done it before?”
- “Oh I tried that years ago. Let me tell you why it would not work.”
They are thepeople who kill other people’s dreams and people who have given up on their dreams. I would rather suggest – dream big and don’t stop without giving it a chance to come true. Life without dream is boring and dull. Dream will help you mould your future. Dream gives you strength to face the natural world of your choice to reach success in life. Dreams empower you to strive more, to learn more and to do your best to develop your personal power to afford the things you wanted.
If you want to change who you are, begin by changing the size of your dream. Dream big. Never let this temporary financial setback diminish the size of your dream. It is the vision of your dream that will pull you through this rough period of life. Broke is temporary and poor is eternal. But even if you are broke, it does not cost you anything to dream.
Five kinds of dreamers:
Dreamers who dream
- Dreamers who dream only small dreams
- Dreamers who have achieved their dreams and have not set a new dream
- Dreamers who dream big dreams but do not have a plan on how to achieve them
- Dreamers who dream big dreams, achieve those dreams and go on to dream bigger dreams.
If you wanted to write and earn Join ExpertsColumn Community. It is one of the best publishing sites for your online writing.
My favorite Saying: “Dream big and don’t stop without giving it a chance to come true.” I am a father of 3 for 25 years +, OFW for 17 years , a Blogger, sometimes a Poet, Self-motivated and Professional by experience. You can call me Paul or Pruel. I am friendly animal but can kick you off when it is needed. LOL. I have no specific areas where my writing will focus on. I write any subject that interests me under the merciless sun.