Christians in Saudi Arabia can celebrate Christmas too. As a matter of fact, they can exercise their faith in the Kingdom. However, they cannot exercise it publicly instead, they should observe it inside the home or inside the Embassies, Consulates or in a chosen safe place.
Who are these Christians in Saudi Arabia - they are the people who are members of different groups of faiths under the umbrella of Christianity such as Catholics, Lutherans, Anglicans or Baptists, Fundamentalist Christianity, Pietism, Evangelicalism, Pentecostalism, Holiness movement, United and uniting churches, Restoration Movement, Jesus is Lord, Christ the King, Church of Christ, TheChurch of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and many more.
There are many ways how Christians celebrate Christmas in the Kingdom such as:
- Dancing Party by invitation
- Eating Party by invitation which is my favorite
- Mass Prayers - administered by some Christians Ministers
- Beauty Pageant
- Parlor Games
- Singing Competition aside from Karaoke and Videoke
- Exchanging of Christmas Gifts
- Beach Party - started on the 24th of December to Christmas day
- Visiting some of the Kingdom's Treks
- Malling - to spot Big Sales during this season and many more
- Chatting with family on Internet
When it comes to food for Christmas - anyone can prepare alltypes of food that he wanted to eat on Christmas. Almost all are here except pork. From all types of cakes, sweet and pastries to "kakanin" for the Filipinos are available in the Kingdom.
To read my previous articles visit:
How to Create Positive Mental Attitude
You Don't Need to Become an Accountant to Manage Your Funds and Properties
Your Decision is Important Before Engaging to Any Business
How to Raise Income at Expertscolumn
And if interested to share your awesome articles and other stuff join me at ExpertsColumn. Write, publish and get paid.