Coffee has diuretic effects and it contents drug called caffeine. If you’re addicted coffee drinker and you consumed at least 10 glasses everyday – your body absorbed also 1,350 mg of caffeine which is classified chemically as a drug. Some scientific studies found that the total caffeine contents in a glass of coffee are approximately 135 mg.
Associated with those findings there are some good effects from drinking coffee such as:
- It refreshes the mood condition of a person.
- It helps protect the body and fights against diabetes.
- It helps relax the brain from overworks.
- It helps a person to stay awake for a longer time.
- And it has anti-oxidants.
There are also bad effects from drinking Coffee like:
- You will become an addict coffee drinker because of the drug present on coffee.
- It destroys your sleep scheduled time.
- It helps increase the cholesterol of your body.
- It causes headache or severe migraine.
Also Coffee is not advisable with some conditions like:
- Pregnant women and women who are on their breast feedings.
- People with heart failures.
- People with high blood pressures.
- People with high cholesterol.
- People with kidney stones, stroke or blood clots.
- People with insomnia.
- And people who are allergic with coffee.
If a person is already addicted to drink coffee – some experts' advice the following:
- After drinking the coffee – he must follow up it by drinking more water.
If he can afford – he should take some vitamins and minerals supplements as they can help replace those electrolytes, minerals and vitamins that were taken out from the body because of diuretic effects
- It was also found that to drink coffee after meal has bad effects to your body blood sugar level.
If you wanted to write and earn Join ExpertsColumn Community. It is one of the best publishing sites for your online writing.
My favorite Saying: “Dream big and don’t stop without giving it a chance to come true.” I am a father of 3 for 25 years +, OFW for 17 years , a Blogger, sometimes a Poet, Self-motivated and Professional by experience. You can call me Paul or Pruel. I am friendly animal but can kick you off when it is needed. LOL. I have no specific areas where my writing will focus on. I write any subject that interests me under the merciless sun.