This is a home based position. The company is looking for applicants for Sales Associate with the willingness to learn and master the sales process for their company, Wine Cellar Innovations. If lucky – you will begin learning by making outbound calls to existing customers and potential customers. You will work as an assistant in their sales department and progress toward having your own accounts and closing sales. This job is open not only for the Filipinos but also for foreigners alike with permission to live and work in Philippines.
The company is looking for applicants who have the following qualifications:
- Reliable Internet with the ability to have VOIP calls
- Ability to work from 9-6 EST and one weekend day for a total of 40 hours plus a week
- CRM/Database knowledge
- Excellent Follow through and organization
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- Excel knowledge
- Willingness to study and learn a new product to become an expert
Equipment, Resources and support:
It is expected that the Sales Associate will supply their own computer equipments and have reliable Internet connections. The company will generate all necessary websites, links and host phone services. Any additional items required, and not listed, will need to be requested for approval in advance of purchasing.
- Pay will be every 2 weeks.
- Pay is negotiable dependant on sales experience
Additional Info: This call has started on:
- 21 June 2012 and still open for applicants
- City/Town: Nationwide
- Location: Nationwide
- Wage/Salary: Negotiable
- Start: Immediately
- Duration: Long term
- Type: Full Time, Home Based
- How to apply: email, phone, or fax
- Company: Wine Cellar Innovations
- Contact: Jennifer
- Phone: 800.229.9813
- Fax: 513.979.5279
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility note: It is unlawful to employ a person who does not have permission to
If you wanted to write and earn Join ExpertsColumn Community. It is one of the best publishing sites for your online writing.
My favorite Saying: “Dream big and don’t stop without giving it a chance to come true.” I am a father of 3 for 25 years +, OFW for 17 years , a Blogger, sometimes a Poet, Self-motivated and Professional by experience. You can call me Paul or Pruel. I am friendly animal but can kick you off when it is needed. LOL. I have no specific areas where my writing will focus on. I write any subject that interests me under the merciless sun.