My backlinks experiment was done on December 26, 2011 with hard works and concentration. It took me almost a day to finish the project. First I had gathered all the things needed for this experiment such as:
- I copied all the article titles I published at Wikinut - there are about 200 of them.
- I determined what category each article falls - there are about 15 categories.
- I regrouped all the article titles according to category.
- I logged -on to Windows Live Writer - this is owned by Microsoft.
- Inside Live Writer, I determined the best title for this project.
- I determined the best and grabbing summary for this experiment.
- And then I started writing a short article regarding this project.
- And then on the article body I distributed the summary of all the article titles according to category. Those article titles served as the text words where to link the valid URL links of my articles published at Wikinut.
- When things done, I started linking those valid URL links of all my articles found at Wikinut site with those article titles or text words.
After completing all the necessary things needed for this experiment, the next move I done was to distribute the finished product to all my ten personal blog sites. Inside the Live Writer, I created a road map and bridges manually to connect my blog sites with the Live Writer Windows and when it was done, I let Live Writer determined what photos I should use for this project according to the article I had written for the experiment including keywords for the Search Engines Optimization, when it was done I had to use tags and the tags I used here were the categories that those 200 articles fall such as: Business, Celebrities, Family, Fiction Writing, Health, History, Money saving tips, News, Opinions, Philosophy, Religion, Reviews, Saudi Arabia, Science and Writing.
And when things done I proceeded by sending it off to my ten personal blog sites from Live Writer Windows as fast as lightning. And the Impact of the Experiment: 3,483 views my Wikinut pages received on Dec. 27, 2011. These views gave me goose bumps and they break my first recorded total views on October 10, 2011 of 2,429. Until now the aftermath of this experiment is still driving traffic to my Wikinut pages. I used the common way by applying backlinks though in a different approach.
And from this experiment, I learned that not just
Blog sites help attract crawlers and visitors to view your articles published at other publishing sites. By sharing them to your blog sites will help boost traffic and views to your article pages as well to the websites that published them. This method is common but you can change your approach in a different way which is legal and no spamming. Here I included the ten blog sites I used for the said project - my intention is to show you the whole matter of the said experiment I done, not just by telling but by showing it too.
- Hit Daxen
- Just Obey Boss
- Ang Manlilikha
- My Article Photo Blog
- My Star Articles
- The Creator
- Health is Wealth
- Proud Pinoy
We, writers are also considered as businessmen. Our products are in the form of articles, photos and videos and other awesome stuff that we always love to share to other net surfers across the Internet. Normally we always give enough time to create them before we can offer them to some paying sites. And when they are accepted for publication, our next move is not only to sit down but to promote them. We applied different methods to bring them out and reach people across the net.
To read my previous column visit January: The Beginning of The Twelve Months Cycle: Happy Returns of The Month
Join ExpertsColumn.Com - it is one of the best sites for your online writing and income.