If you are planning to spend your weekends with friends and family this summer to some exotic places like mountain of sand dunes and some desert areas – consider the following:
- Go with other vehicles.
- Bring a tent and a flashlight for night walking.
- Take a special care where to sit on a desert.
- When accompanied by children be vigilant of them.
- Take plenty of water and head covering during summer.
- Tell someone where you are going. If you get lost there is someone to look for you.
- Never take your shoes off in sand dunes. Always wear high-topped shoes.
- Bring a compass and shovel.
- Bring spare tires.
- Bring a leak sealant for the radiator.
- Bring a tow rope and sand ladder.
- Take with you some engine parts and vehicle’s tools including oils and coolant.
- Bring an air compressor for re-inflating tires.
- Bring some first aid medicines.
- The most important, do not forget to bring food and drinks.
To read my previous column visit The City of Pine Trees
If you wanted to write and earn Join ExpertsColumn Community. It is one of the
My favorite Saying: “Dream big and don’t stop without giving it a chance to come true.” I am a father of 3 for 25 years, OFW for 17 years, a Blogger, sometimes a Poet, Self-motivated and Professional by experience. You can call me Paul or Pruel. I am friendly animal but can kick you off when it is needed. LOL. I have no specific areas where my writing will focus on. I write any subject that interests me under the merciless sun.