After the Panda update YouTube had become the best traffic source. By using YouTube you also get to tap into one of the biggest communities online and share your contents with other million users. Everyone is always looking for ways to get more traffic and talking about how traffic is the lifeblood of any publishing sites as well as to any article or column pages.
YouTube is a user-generated community where people post videos, comment on things they like and engage in a conversation with others. And because it is a user-generated, people have more trust in what they see onYouTube. It is considered as the most persuasive marketing vehicle to drive hundreds or even thousands of visitors to your sites and to your column or article pages.
Reasons why you should not ignore YouTube:
- YouTube is now the third most visited website on the Internet.
- YouTube is the second most popular search engine online behind Google – people want now video-answers.
- YouTube is now owned by Google and videos are indexed right insight Google’s Search results.
- YouTube now gets over 3 billion views a day.
There are many ways to use YouTube for your writing hobby such as:
- You can create videos about your writing hobbies.
- You can promote other videos and include your URL link.
- Every video you created - you can add on the description some of the URL links of your column pages.
You can use your Website URL link, Blog sites URL links or your ExpertsColumn profile link or other publishing sites you are connected with as your official website at
- At YouTube - you can map the road for your columns and other stuff by way of activation of your Facebook connection, Twitter connection and other connections you have because what ever you updated at YouTube if they are publicly shared they will be sent off automatically to those sites with out doing the job.
To read my previous column visit Dragons of Atlantis: An Amusing Internet Game for The Masses
If you want to write and earn Join ExpertsColumn Community. It is one of the best publishing sites for your online writing.
About the Author – My favorite Saying: “Dream Big and don’t stop without giving it a chance to come true.” I am a father of 3 for 25 years, OFW for 17 years , a Blogger, sometimes a Poet, Self-motivated and Professional by experience. You can call me Paul or Pruel. I am friendly animal but can kick you off when it is needed. LOL. I have no specific areas where my writing will focus on. I write any subject that interests me under the merciless sun.